Gluten Free* – Blueberry Coffee Cake made with real Maple Syrup instead of sugar with a granola topping…
Fresh Blueberry Maple Coffee Cake
- 3/4 cup gluten free baking mix
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup real maple syrup
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/8 cup cooking oil
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup your favorite granola
- maple flavored glaze (optional)
- *Make sure to choose gluten free ingredients to make it gluten free!
- In a medium mixing bowl add egg, and sour cream, beat together with a fork.
- Add the maple syrup, cooking oil, and milk, mix together.
- Add in baking mix, beat together with fork until blended, Fold in blueberries.
- Spray a 8 or 9 baking dish with cooking spray, pour batter into dish.
- Sprinkle granola evenly on top of batter.
- Bake in a preheated 350° oven for 40 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make your favorite glaze, if you like, I added a few drops maple flavoring.
- Place cake on a cooling rack, drizzle glaze (optional) over cake while still hot.
- Cool, Serve, and Enjoy!