Easy Gluten Free* Sour Cream Yellow Cake with Chocolate Frosting…
Sour Cream Yellow Cake with Chocolate Frosting
- 3/4 cup gluten free baking mix
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/8 cup cooking oil
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla or almond extract
- *Make sure to choose gluten free ingredients to make it gluten free!
- In a medium mixing bowl beat egg and sour cream together with a fork.
- Mix in sugar, add cooking oil, milk, and extract, mix.
- Stir in baking mix and beat together everything with a fork, for about a minute or so.
- Spray a 7 or 8 inch round pan with cooking oil, I used a 7 inch spring form pan.
- Pour batter in pan and Bake in a preheated oven @ 350° for about 25-30 minutes.
- Insert a toothpick in the center, cake is done when toothpick comes out clean.
- Set on a cooling rack to cool, remove from pan, place on a plate.
- Frost with your favorite chocolate frosting. Serve and Enjoy!