Banana Cranberry Loaf made with Gluten Free Baking Mix…
Banana Cranberry Loaf
- 3/4 cup gluten free* baking mix
- 1 medium to large smashed banana
- 1/3 cup light brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup cooking oil
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries (craisins)
- *Make sure to choose gluten free ingredients to make it gluten free!
- In a medium mixing bowl add the mashed banana and eggs, beat together with a fork.
- Add cooking oil, light brown sugar, and milk, mix all together.
- Add baking mix, blend completely together, fold in dried cranberries.
- Spray a baking loaf pan with cooking spray, add batter.
- Bake in pre heated 350° oven for about 35-40 minutes.
- Set on cooling rack, cool for a few minutes, run knife along edges to loosen.
- Remove from pan and set on cooling rack to cool.
- Serve warm or cooled. Slice and Enjoy!