Gluten Free* Chocolate Fudgy Cake made with Yogurt…
Chocolate Fudgy Yogurt Cake
- 3/4 cup gluten free or regular flour
- 1/2 cup baking cocoa
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten with fork
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup cooking oil
- 1 cup milk
- *Make sure to choose gluten free ingredients to make it gluten free!
- In a medium mixing bowl add eggs, yogurt, sugar, oil, beat together.
- Add flour, baking cocoa, baking powder, baking soda, mix until blended.
- Add milk and stir until combined.
- Spray a round or square baking pan with cooking spray.
- Pour batter in to baking pan.
- Bake in a preheated 350° oven for about 40 minutes.
- Cool on cooling rack, frost after cooled with your favorite frosting.
- Cut, Serve, and Enjoy!