Easy Chicken Parmesan over your favorite Pasta, regular or gluten free…
Chicken Parmesan over Pasta
- 4 breaded boneless chicken breast filets, frozen or fresh
- 1 jar 24 ounce of your favorite red pasta sauce
- 1&1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- grated parmesan cheese
- 12 ounces pasta, cooked to package directions
- Spray a square or round baking dish with cooking spray.
- Pour half of the pasta sauce in dish, spread evenly over bottom.
- Place breaded chicken filets over sauce in dish.
- Pour the remains pasta sauce evenly over chicken.
- Sprinkle shredded mozzarella cheese evenly over top. Cover with foil.
- Bake in a preheated 350° oven for about 45 minutes.
- Place on cooling rack, let sit for about 10 minutes.
- Serve each chicken filet and sauce over cooked pasta.
- Sprinkle with grated parmesan cheese. Serves 4. Enjoy!