A little bit of this and that, baking supplies, small amounts in each bag make for a delicious dessert. Ingredients I had in the pantry…
Magic Cookie Pie
- 1 pack graham crackers, crumbled
- 1/2 cup mini M&MS
- 1/2 cup heath baking bits
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- Spray a deep dish pie pan with cooking spray.
- Place crumbled graham crackers in a deep dish pie pan, pour melted butter over crumbs, mix in.
- Pat down crust evenly in pie dish, pour half of the sweetened condensed milk over crust.
- Next sprinkle chopped walnuts, coconut, m&ms, chocolate chips, over crust. Pat down.
- Pour the remaining sweetened condensed milk over ingredients, top with heath baking bits and chopped pecans, pat down.
- Bake in 350° preheated oven for 30 minutes.
- Place on cooling rack. Cool then cut and Enjoy!