Easy Semi Homemade Small King Cake, Happy Mardi Gras!
Semi Homemade Small King Cake
- 1 can flaky cinnamon rolls, 8 count, with icing
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk or more if needed
- Spray a round baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place each cinnamon roll in a circle close together.
- Bake to package directions. Let cool.
- Mix icing from cinnamon rolls with the powdered sugar and milk.
- After cinnamon rolls are completely cooled frost with frosting on top.
- Sprinkle decorations sugars, Mardi Gras colors, on top of the frosting.
- Cut and serve. Enjoy!
- I didn’t have a plastic baby to hide in the cake.