Make them with Gluten Free* or Regular flour, good stuff Peanut Butter and Bananas together in a cupcake…
Peanut Butter Banana Cupcakes
- 3/4 cup gluten free or regular flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 light brown sugar
- 1 small/medium mashed banana
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 egg
- *Make sure to choose gluten free ingredients to make it gluten free!
- Cream together peanut butter, light brown sugar, add egg, milk, and mashed banana, mix until blended.
- Mix in flour and baking soda, stir to blend all Ingredients.
- Spray a cupcake pan with cooking spray.
- Pour batter into cupcake pan, fill each one about 3/4 full.
- Bake in preheated 350° oven for about 15 minutes, or when a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Set on cooling rack, cool for a few minutes and then remove cupcakes from pan, set on cooling rack to cool completely.
- Frosted with marshmallow cream mixed with peanut butter. Makes about 6. Serve and Enjoy!