Beef Vegetables and Dumpling/Biscuit Casserole, made easy with one can of Chunky Soup and drop dumpling/biscuits…
Easy Beef Vegetables Dumpling Casserole
- 1 can Chunky sirloin burger soup, about 18 ounces, regular or healthy request
- 1 tablespoons corn starch, to thicken
- 3/4 cup baking mix, gluten free or regular
- 1 egg, slightly beaten with fork
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- Spray a small casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Pour soup into the small casserole dish, add cornstarch and whisk to mix, set aside.
- In a bowl mix together the slightly beaten egg, melted butter, and milk.
- Add baking mix, stir to completely blend everything together, dough should be sticky not runny.
- Drop dough by spoon on top of soup in casserole dish, about nine spoonfuls, see photo.
- Bake with lid on in a preheated 380° oven for about 30 minutes.
- Biscuits/Dumplings should be lightly browned. Serves about 3. Enjoy!