Semi Homemade Carrot Cake Bars made with a cake mix and extra added goodies…
Semi Homemade Carrot Cake Bars
- 1 Carrot cake mix or spice cake mix
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup cooking oil
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup canned pineapple tidbits, with juice
- 1/2 cup shredded carrot
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- extra chopped walnuts or pecan for top
- In a large mixing bowl add cake mix, eggs, water, and cooking oil, beat for 2 minutes to blend completely.
- Fold in pineapple, nuts, and carrots until evenly blended in.
- Spray a 13×9 cake pan with cooking oil spray, pour batter in to pan.
- Bake in preheated 350° oven for about 25 minutes.
- Place on cooling rack to cool completely.
- After cooled, frost; example below.
- Cut in squares and serve. Enjoy!
Easy Cream Cheese Frosting
- 1 tub butter cream frosting
- 4 ounces softened cream cheese
Beat together frosting from tub and cream cheese, frost cooled cake.