Spinach Salad with Bacon, Spinach, Hard Boiled Eggs, and homemade Dressing…
Spinach Salad with Bacon
- 5 ounces fresh spinach, ready to eat
- 2 hard boiled eggs, sliced
- 4 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1/2 fresh green pepper, sliced
- 2 ounces shredded cheese, your choice, I used muenster
- fresh ground pepper and salt to taste
- 1/3 cup light or regular mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup light or regular sour cream
- 2 green onion tops, chopped
- 2 teaspoons white balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons shredded parmesan
- In a small mixing bowl add the mayonnaise, sour cream, the chopped green onions, and some fresh ground black pepper, stir to mix everything together. Sprinkle the shredded parmesan cheese on top. Set aside.
- Next prepare salad. In a serving bowl layer spinach on bottom, arrange the remaining ingredients like picture if you like.
- Add dressing when ready to serve. Serves 2. Enjoy!