❤ Happy Valentines Day ❤ Gluten Free* Cherry Chocolate Fudge Cake made easier by using frozen whipped topping and canned cherry pie filling…
Cherry Chocolate Fudge Cake
- 1 cup gluten free or regular baking mix
- 1/2 cup baking cocoa
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs beaten with fork
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup cooking oil
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 & 1/2 cups cherry pie filling
- 1 tub frozen whipped topping, thawed
- *Make sure to choose gluten free ingredients to make it gluten free!
- Sift together the baking mix and baking cocoa, set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl add eggs, sour cream, and sugar beat together with fork.
- Add milk and cooking oil, mix together until blended.
- Stir in flour and cocoa mixture, beat with fork or whisk for about 2 minutes.
- Fold in mini chocolate chips.
- Spray a 7 inch spring form pan with cooking spray.
- Pour batter into pan, spread evenly.
- Bake in a preheated 350° oven for about 45 minutes or until knife inserted in middle comes out clean.
- Set on cooling rack, completely cool.
- After cooled completely, cut cake sideways in half to make 2 layers.
- Top first layer with about a third of the whipped topping.
- Next top whipped topping with about a half cup cherry pie filling.
- Place the other cake layer on top carefully.
- Mix the remaining whipped topping with about a cup of cherry pie filling, blend together.
- Frost cake on top and sides. Sprinkle top with mini chocolate chips.
- Refrigerate, serve cold. Enjoy!