Omelet made with Swiss Cheese and Fresh Spinach…
Spinach and Swiss Cheese Omelet
- 2 or 3 eggs
- handful of fresh spinach
- 1 slice swiss cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place a medium skillet on medium low heat, add butter to melt.
- In a small bowl beat together eggs with a whisk or fork, pour eggs into skillet.
- Hand tear spinach and add to top of eggs, tear swiss cheese into strips and place on top of spinach.
- When eggs are almost firm, about 1 minute, flip omelet over and cook other side, about 30-45 seconds.
- Flip omelet again to the spinach side and fold a third over to center of the omelet then fold other side over to center of omelet.
- Place omelet folded side down on plate and serve. Enjoy!