Use Gluten Free* or Regular Flour in these Crispy Dark Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies…
Crispy Dark Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies
- 1/3 cup gluten free* or regular flour
- 1/3 cup quick oats
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- pinch salt
- 1/3 butter or margarine
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 dark chocolate, chips more or less
- *Make sure to choose gluten free ingredients to make it gluten free!
- In a small mixing bowl cream together the butter or margarine, and sugars.
- Add egg and vanilla mix completely together.
- Add gluten free or regular flour, quick oats, baking soda, and a pinch of salt, blend together.
- Stir in dark chocolate chips.
- Spray a cookie sheet with cooking spray, drop batter by spoonfuls on cookie sheet, about 12 cookies.
- Bake in a pre heated 350° oven for about 13-15 minutes, until crispy brown.
- Transfer to cooling rack, serve warm or cooled. Enjoy!