My new favorite cookie! Cookies Loaded with Mini Chocolate Chips, Coconut, Pecans, and Heath English Toffee Bits. Or whatever you have, a little bit of this or that. Make it with Gluten Free* or regular flour…
- 1 cup regular or gluten free* flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- pinch of salt
- 1 egg
- 6 tablespoons room temperature butter
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup heath english toffee bits
- extra heath english toffee bits to roll dough in before baking
- *Make sure to choose gluten free ingredients to make it gluten free!
- Cream together butter, light brown sugar, and sugar.
- Add egg and mix together until blended.
- Mix in flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Stir in mini chocolate chips, shredded coconut, chopped pecans, and toffee bits, mix completely together.
- Roll dough into 12 balls, roll dough balls in the extra toffee bits.
- Bake in a pre heated 350° oven for about 14 minutes.
- Transfer to a cooling rack to cool. Eat warm or cooled. Enjoy!