Quiche made with two different Cheeses, Broccoli, and sliced cooked Breakfast Sausage Links…
Broccoli and Sausage Quiche
- 1 frozen 9 inch pie crust
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups steamed broccoli florets or enough to fill bottom
- 1 cup shredded cheese, I used white cheddar and swiss
- 1/2 cup half and half or cream
- 1 cup sliced fully cooked breakfast sausage links
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a medium mixing bowl combine the eggs and half and half or cream, whisk together.
- Place 1/2 of the cheese in the pie crust, spread the sausage and broccoli in the pie crust evenly.
- Pour the egg mixture over the pie crust ingredients, top with remaining cheese.
- Bake in a pre heated 375° oven for about 1 hour.
- Set on a cooling rack, let sit a few minutes. Slice and serve while still hot. Enjoy!