Gluten Free Chocolate Muffins with Dark Chocolate Baking Chips and Sour Cream in the batter…
Double Chocolate Sour Cream Muffins
- 2/3 cup gluten free pancake/waffle mix
- 1/3 cup baking cocoa
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cooking oil
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate baking chips, more or less to taste, divided in half
- Mix together the gluten free pancake/waffle mix with the baking cocoa, set aside.
- Add egg to a medium mixing bowl beat with a fork.
- Add sugar, oil, sour cream, milk and mix together completely.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients stir until all is evenly blended together.
- Fold in half of the dark chocolate baking chips.
- Spray a muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Fill each cavity about 3/4 full and sprinkle the rest of the dark chocolate baking chips evenly on each one.
- Bake in a 350° pre heated oven for about 20 minutes.
- Set pan on cooling rack until cooled, remove muffins from pan.
- After completely cooled. Serve & Enjoy!