Breakfast on the go, Muffins made with Bananas, Hazelnut Spread and Gluten Free Pancake/Muffin Mix…
Banana Hazelnut Spread Muffins
- 1 cup gluten free pancake/waffle mix
- 1 small mashed ripe banana
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup cooking oil
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 8 full teaspoons hazelnut spread
- In a medium mixing bowl add egg and beat with fork, add mashed banana, oil, sugar, and milk, mix together completely.
- Stir in pancake/waffle mix, blend everything together.
- Spray a regular size cupcake pan with cooking spray.
- Add about a 1/4 cup of batter into each cavity.
- Spoon in a full teaspoon of hazelnut spread into the top of batter in each cupcake tin.
- Bake in a pre heated oven at 350° oven for about 20 minutes.
- Cool slightly and remove from cupcake tin, transfer to a cooling rack.
- Makes about 8 muffins, eat warm or cold. Enjoy!