Easy Chicken and Fried Rice with Peas and Carrots…
Chicken Fried Rice
- 1/2 pound chicken breast cut in thin sliced pieces
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1 cup frozen peas and carrots
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons garlic infused olive oil
- 1-2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 2 green onions sliced separate the white and green
- In a skillet on medium high heat add olive oil and chicken pieces.
- Saute until chicken is cooked, add rice, peas, carrots and white sliced onion parts.
- Mix and stir everything together evenly.
- Push aside rice to clear a spot in the middle of skillet, cracked egg in skillet and scramble.
- After egg is cooked mix in with other ingredients.
- Add and stir in low sodium soy sauce.
- Garnish with green onion tops, serve hot. Enjoy!