Gluten Free* – Pecan Balls can be made with regular flour too…
- 1 cup gluten free or regular flour
- 1/2 cup butter, room temperature
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- extra powdered sugar
- *Make sure to choose gluten free ingredients to make it gluten free!
- Mix together flour and powdered sugar.
- Add room temperature softened butter and vanilla, mix until blended.
- Stir in chopped pecans, dough should be soft and able to roll into balls.
- Roll dough into about 20-24 balls.
- Place on a cookie sheet sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake in a pre heated 375° oven for about 15 minutes.
- Transfer carefully to a cooling rack to cool.
- After cooled coat with powdered sugar and serve. Enjoy!