Waffles cooked with Sausage right in the Batter – Gluten Free or Regular Pancake/Waffle mix.
Sausage Mini Waffles
- 1 cup gluten free or regular pancake/waffle mix
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 1/2 cup cooked sausage crumbled
- In a medium mixing bowl mix together the milk, egg, and cooking oil.
- Add the pancake/ waffle mix, stir until completely blended together.
- Fold in the crumbled sausage.
- Pour about an 1/8 cup (more or less) of batter into heated mini waffle maker.
- Cook until golden brown, repeat until all batter is used.
- Makes about 5 or 6 mini waffles. Serve with your favorite syrup. Enjoy!