Muffins made with Craisins, Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal packets, and Gluten Free or Regular flour…
Apple Cranberry Oatmeal Muffins
- 2 packets apple cinnamon oatmeal
- 1/2 cup gluten free flour or regular flour
- 1 egg
- 1/2 milk
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup cooking oil
- 1/3 cup craisins
- In a medium mixing bowl add egg and slightly beat with a fork, stir in milk, light brown sugar and cooking oil.
- Add oatmeal packets, flour, and baking soda, mix completely, beat with fork.
- Stir in craisins. Mix.
- Pour batter into prepared muffin pan, sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake in a pre heated 350° oven for about 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven set on cooling rack for a couple of minutes,
- Carefully take muffins out of pan, set on rack to cool completely.
- Makes 4 larger muffins or about 6 regular muffins. Enjoy!