Cookies made with instant Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Packets and Craisins…
Cranberry Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Cookies
- 2 packets instant apple cinnamon oatmeal
- 1/3 cup gluten free or regular flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons butter, room temperature
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries, craisins
- Cream together butter and light brown sugar.
- Add oatmeal packets, flour, and baking soda, mix completely together.
- Stir in Craisins.
- Spray cookie sheet with cooking oil spray.
- Spoon batter onto cookie sheet, makes about 12 cookies.
- Bake in preheated oven @ 350° oven for about 10 minutes.
- Transfer to cooling rack. Eat warm or cooled. Enjoy!