Made with Rice Cooker – Tacos stuffed with Chicken and Rice Taco Seasoned Filling, Cheese, and Sour Cream, if you like…
Chicken and Rice Tacos
- 2 rice cooker cups of rice, rinsed
- 1 can lower sodium chicken broth, about 15 ounces
- 1 can diced tomatoes with green chilis, about 10 ounces
- 1/2 cup frozen sweet corn
- 1 cooked chicken breast, cut up
- 1 teaspoon chili powder*
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin*
- 1 teaspoon paprika*
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder*
- 1 teaspoon onion powder*
- salt and pepper to taste
- Taco shells or boats, your favorite.
- Cheddar cheese shredded and sour cream
- *You can substitute a taco seasoning mix for all the seasonings.
- In rice cooker add rinsed rice, chicken broth, diced tomatoes with green chilis, all the seasonings, corn, and chicken. Stir everything together.
- Turn cycle on rice cooker and let cook, I stirred about half way through cycle, my rice cooker takes about 20 minutes.
- Fill taco shells or boats and add cheese and sour cream. Serve and Enjoy!