Zucchini, Meat Sauce, and Gluten Free Lasagna Pasta…
Zucchini Lasagna with Meat Sauce
- 1 jar pasta sauce 24 ounces, your favorite
- 1 can diced tomatoes, 15 ounces
- 1/2 pound ground beef, browned and drained
- 1 teaspoon Italian season
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced thin
- 4-6 gluten free oven ready lasagna noodles or regular
- 4 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 ounces grated parmesan cheese
- In a medium sauce pan add the sauce, tomatoes, cooked ground beef, and seasonings.
- Turn heat on medium high and stir to blend all ingredients together.
- Bring to a boil, stir and turn heat down to simmer, cook for about 45 to 60 minutes.
- In a square 8 or 9 inch baking dish/pan spread a layer of the meat sauce on the bottom.
- Top with lasagna noodles, then a layer sliced zucchini.
- Repeat layers until pan is full, probably two or three, end with sauce on top.
- Sprinkle cheeses on top, cover with lid or foil.
- Bake in preheated 350° oven for about 1 hour.
- Let set for about ten minutes after taking out of oven. Cut in squares and serve. Enjoy!