Gluten Free Egg Noodles Homemade, cut as thick or thin as you like. Add to your favorite soups…
Homemade Gluten Free Egg Noodles
- 1/2 cup gluten free* flour
- 2 large eggs, slightly beaten with a fork
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- *Make sure to choose gluten free ingredients to make it gluten free!
- In a medium mixing bowl add flour and salt stir together.
- Add eggs mix together with a fork until completely blended together.
- Dough should be pie crust consistency.
- Sprinkle some flour on counter top or pastry mat.
- Knead dough into a ball, and place on sprinkled flour on counter or mat.
- Roll out dough with rolling pin to about 1/8 inch thick.
- Cut in strips, with a pizza cutter or knife, into your desired thickness.
- Place dough strips into medium pot of boiling water, cook like pasta, for about 8 minutes or so.
- Drain and rinse with cold water, serve with you favorite soups or side dishes. Enjoy!