M&M Cookies made with Goul’s Mix m&ms – Happy Halloween…
Happy Halloween M&M Cookies
- 1/2 cup gluten free* or regular flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup m&ms
*Make sure to choose gluten free ingredients to make it gluten free!
- In a medium mixing bowl cream together sugars and butter, add egg and mix in completely.
- Stir in flour and baking soda, mix until blended.
- Fold in m&ms.
- Drop by spoonfuls on a cookie sheet, makes about 12.
- Bake in preheated 350° oven for about 12 minutes.
- Transfer to a cooling rack to cool, Enjoy!