Ground Beef Meat Sauce Stuffed Zucchini Parmesan Boats…
Stuffed Zucchini Parmesan Boats
- 1/2 pound ground beef, browned and drain fat
- 2 cups pasta sauce, your favorite
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 2 medium zucchini, cut in half lengthwise
- 4 ounces shredded mozzarella
- 2 ounces shredded or grated parmesan cheese
- In a medium sauce pot turn heat on medium, add browned ground beef, pasta sauce, basil, Italian seasoning.
- Stir and cook for about 10 minutes. Turn heat down to medium/low. .
- Meanwhile scoop out middle of the zucchini boats set aside.
- Cube the scooped out middles, add and stir into meat sauce. Cook for about 20 minutes.
- Place zucchini boats in a 13×9 pan, sprayed with cooking spray. Fill each zucchini boat with about 1/2 cup each of the meat sauce.
- Top with parmesan cheese and then the mozzarella cheese. Cover with foil.
- Bake in a pre heated 350° oven for about an hour. Until the zucchini are tender cooked.
- Serve with your favorite pasta, Enjoy!