Mini Bundt Banana Cake with a Cheese Cake Filling – made with Gluten Free* Flour…
Banana Cream Cheese Cake
- 1/2 cup gluten free* or regular flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 egg
- 1 small mashed banana
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- In a medium mixing bowl add mashed banana, sugar, egg, and vanilla cream together, add cooking oil and milk mix to blend everything together.
- Add flour, baking powder, baking soda, to wet ingredients beat everything together with fork for 2 minutes.
- Spray a small 6 inch Bundt pan with cooking spray.
- Pour 2/3 of batter into 6 inch bundt pan, set aside.
- Meanwhile make the cream cheese filling.
- Pour cream cheese filling over batter in Bundt pan.
- Evenly pour the remaining batter over cream cheese filling.
- 4 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 egg, slightly beaten with fork
- Beat together all ingredients.
- Finish by adding filling to cake batter in pan.
Bake in 350° pre heated oven for 35 minutes.
Cool for a few minutes, than remove from pan onto a plate to finish cooling. Serve and Enjoy!
Optional: Drizzle with a glaze if you like.
*Make sure to choose gluten free ingredients to make it gluten free!