Peanut Butter Cookies, Gluten Free or Regular Flour, decorated with Peanut M&M’s Ghoul’s Mix…
Halloween Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1/4 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 light brown sugar
- 1 egg, slightly beaten with a fork.
- 2/3 cup gluten free* or regular flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup peanut m&m’s
*Make sure to choose gluten free ingredients to make it gluten free!
- In a medium mixing bowl cream together butter and peanut butter.
- Add both sugars and cream together with the butter and peanut butter.
- Add egg, mix completely with creamed mixture.
- Stir in flour and baking soda, blend together.
- Spray a cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- Roll cookie dough into approximately 14 balls.
- Place balls on cookie sheet and press criss cross with a fork.
- Place a peanut M&M on top each cookie.
- Bake in a pre heated 350° oven for about 10 minutes.
- Transfer to a cooling rack to cool. Enjoy!