Great sale on Fresh Raspberries this week! Make it with Gluten Free or Regular Flour – Sour Cream Raspberry Muffin Tops…
Sour Cream Raspberry Muffin Tops
- 1/2 gluten free or regular flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1/4 milk
- 1/4 sour cream
- 6 ounces fresh raspberries
- Cream together sour cream, sugar, mix in egg and milk.
- Add flour, baking powder, and baking soda, beat with a fork for 2 minutes.
- Spray muffin top pan with cooking spray.
- Pour batter into pan and top each with about five raspberries. Sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake in pre heated oven @ 350° for about 12 minutes.
- Let pan sit on cooling rack a couple of minutes, lift muffin tops out of pan onto the cooling rack to cool.
- Sprinkle with extra sugar on top, if you like. Makes 6 muffin tops. Enjoy!