Easy Spaghetti with Ground Beef Meat Sauce made in a Slow Cooker – Served over Gluten Free Pasta…
Ground Beef Meat Sauce over Pasta
- 12 ounces gluten free or regular pasta spaghetti, cooked to package directions
- 1 pound ground beef, browned in skillet and drain fat
- 24 ounce jar of your favorite pasta sauce
- sprinkle a little dried basil and Italian seasoning in sauce
- grated parmesan cheese
- Pour the jar of pasta sauce into slow cooker.
- Add the cooked and drained ground beef.
- Sprinkle in a little basil and Italian seasoning.
- Cook on high in slow cooker for about 3-4 hours.
- Spoon over cooked pasta, add grated parmesan cheese. Serve and Enjoy!