Easy Apple Jumble Crumble, basically it’s Apple Crisp thrown together and mixed in a baking dish and baked…
Apple Jumble Crumble
- 4-5 apples, peeled, cored, and sliced
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1 cup quick oats
- 1/4 cup gluten free or regular flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- 1/3 cup apple juice
- Spray with cooking spray a round or square baking dish.
- Add all the ingredients and stir everything together evenly.
- Bake in a pre heated 375° oven for about 50 minutes.
- Serve warm or cold, plain or with whip cream or ice cream. Enjoy!