Make this Fresh Raspberry Sour Cream Crumb Cake with Gluten Free or Regular Flour…
Raspberry Sour Cream Crumb Cake
Ingredients for cake
- 3/4 cup gluten free* or regular flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 12 ounces fresh raspberries
Ingredients for crumb topping
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon extract
- Mix all together and set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl whisk together the eggs, sour cream, and vanilla until well blended.
- Add flour, baking soda,baking powder, and sugar.
- Mix all together and beat until smooth about 2 minutes.
- Spray a 8 or 9 inch round baking dish with cooking spray.
- Pour batter into baking dish.
- Cover with a layer of raspberries.
- Sprinkle crumb topping over raspberries.
- Bake in pre heated 350° for 30-35 minutes, until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Set on rack to cool, cut, serve and Enjoy!
- Dust with powdered sugar, optional.
*Make sure to choose gluten free ingredients to make it gluten free!