Sweet Potato Mini Waffles with Pecans and Real Maple Syrup – Gluten Free or Regular in a Mini Waffle Maker…
Sweet Potato Pecan Mini Waffles
- 1/2 cup gluten free or regular pancake and waffle mix
- 1/3 cup cooked mashed sweet potatoes, cold
- 1 egg, slightly beaten with fork
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
*Make sure to choose gluten free ingredients to make it gluten free!
- In a medium mixing bowl add egg, sweet potatoes, maple syrup, and milk, stir to blend together.
- Stir in the pancake mix, blend all ingredients.
- Fold in chopped pecans.
- Heat mini waffle maker, add about 1/4 cup of batter for each waffle. Cook to waffle maker directions.
- Serve with butter, real maple syrup and extra chopped pecans, if you like pecans. Makes about 6 mini waffles. Enjoy!