Chocolate Mocha Bar Cake – Make Cake with Gluten Free or Regular Flour…
Chocolate Mocha Bar Cake
- 1/2 cup regular or gluten free flour
- 1/4 cup baking cocoa
- 1/8 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee powder
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup cooking oil
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- In a medium mixing bowl add egg, oil, sugar, and milk, mix together until blended.
- Add flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and instant coffee stir until completely mixed.
- Spray a 9×5 loaf pan with cooking spray.
- Pour batter into loaf pan.
- Bake in a pre heated oven @ 350 ° for about 25 minutes.
- Cool on cooling rack.
- Remove cake from pan, cut lengthwise in half.
- Frost one half and top with other cake half.
- Frost top also. Enjoy!
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup butter or shortening, room temperature softened
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee powder, dilute with a small amount of water.
Beat all ingredients together in a medium mixing bowl on medium/high speed until fluffy. Add a few extra drops of water or milk if needed to reach desired consistency.