Gluten Free Whoopie Pies…
- 1 cup gluten free flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup baking cocoa
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup cooking oil
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup milk
*Filling recipe below.
- In a mixing bowl mix together sugar, cooking oil, and egg.
- Add flour, baking soda, and baking cocoa, to wet ingredients, mix to completely blend together.
- Spray a muffin top pan with cooking spray.
- Add batter to muffin top pan, filling cavities only half full.
- Bake in a preheated 350° oven for about 7 minutes.
- Let sit for a minute then carefully transfer to cooling rack to cool.
- After cakes are cooled and chilled, spoon a couple tablespoons of filling on to one cake and top with another cake. Repeat with the remaining cakes.
- Makes about 8 whoopie pies, (3 inches in diameter). Enjoy!
- 1/2 jar marshmallow creme (half of a 7 ounce jar)
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons milk (add one tablespoon at a time)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Beat together butter and powdered sugar, add milk one tablespoon at a time.
- Add marshmallow creme and vanilla and mix by hand, blend together completely.
*Make sure to choose gluten free ingredients to make it gluten free!