Fried Rice with Diced Pork…
Pork Fried Rice
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup diced cooked pork
- 1 cup frozen peas and carrots mix
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2-3 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 2 green onions sliced, separate white and green
- crumbled cooked bacon, optional
- salt and pepper to taste
- Add olive oil to a large skillet, turn heat on medium high.
- When hot add cooked white rice and stir around skillet with a wooden spoon or paddle.
- Add sliced white onions, carrots and peas, let cook for a few minutes, keep stirring.
- Push aside rice mixture to one side of skillet, add butter in skillet, allow to melt.
- Crack eggs in skillet on cleared side, break yolks and scrambled until cooked hard, mix in with rice.
- Add and stir in diced coked pork keep mixing everything with wooden spoon. Cook until shrimp turn pink all the way through.
- Sprinkle and mix in soy sauce and green onions.
- Fry for a couple more minutes to incorporate the soy sauce and all the flavors into the fried rice.
- Turn off heat and serve. Garnish with crumbled bacon.
- Serves 2.