Gluten Free – Cookies made with Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips and Craisins.
Chocolate Chip Cranberry Cookies
- 1/2 cup gluten free flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 4 tablespoons butter, room temperature
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/3 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup craisins
*Make sure to choose gluten free ingredients to make it gluten free!
- In a medium mixing bowl cream together butter and sugar.
- Add egg and vanilla, mix completely together.
- Add gluten free flour and baking soda, blend all together.
- Stir in chocolate chips and craisins.
- Drop batter by spoon on cookie sheet.
- Bake in a pre heated oven @ 350° for 10-12 minutes.
- Transfer to cooling rack to cool.
- Makes about a dozen cookies. Enjoy!