Chicken, Rice, Vegetables, and Swiss Cheese Casserole…
Chicken Rice Vegetable Casserole
- 1 large cooked boneless and skinless chicken breast, cubed
- 3 cups cooked white rice
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup sliced frozen carrots
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 1 cup shredded swiss cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- Mix all ingredients in a casserole dish, save half of the cheese for top.
- Top with the remaining shredded cheese.
- Put on lid or cover with foil.
- Bake in a pre heated 350° oven for about 40 minutes.
- Take out of oven and let sit about 10 minutes before serving.
- Taste great with your favorite biscuits, or a bakery fresh crusty bread. Enjoy!