Pan Fried in a small amount of Olive Oil and dragged in flour and spices…
Lightly Breaded Pork Chops
- 4 thin boneless center cut pork chops
- 1/4 cup regular or gluten free flour
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3 or 4 tablespoons olive oil
- On a plate mix together the flour and spices, salt and pepper. Add more flour if needed.
- Drag each pork chop through the flour mix, coating on both sides.
- Turn burner on medium, add olive oil in a skillet, set each pork chop in skillet.
- Fry on each side about 5 minutes, until done, keep flipping so not to burn.
- Turn heat down if needed to finish cooking, without burning.
- Serves about 2-4 depending on the size of pork chops. Enjoy!