Muffin Tops made with Banana and Hazelnut Spread…
Hazelnut Spread Banana Muffin Tops
- 1/2 cup gluten free flour
- 1 small mashed banana
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 6 spoons hazelnut spread
*Make sure to choose gluten free ingredients to make it gluten free!
- In a medium size mixing bowl add butter, and sugar cream together then add banana, egg, milk and beat together with a fork.
- Add flour and baking soda, mix to blend.
- Spray muffin top pan with cooking spray.
- Spoon batter into muffin top pan.
- Spoon even amounts of hazelnut spread on top each muffin top, swirl with a knife.
- Bake in pre heated oven at 350° for about 8-10 minutes.
- Transfer muffin tops to cooling rack and allow to cool.
- Makes 6 muffin tops. Enjoy!