Turkey Meat Sauce and Macaroni Goulash, topped with melted Mozzarella…
Ground Turkey and Mozzarella Goulash
- 1 pound lean ground turkey
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 jar 24 ounce pasta sauce
- 1 can 15 ounce diced tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- sliced mozzarella cheese
- 12 ounces elbow macaroni, cooked all dente, to package directions
- Turn heat on medium add olive oil and ground turkey to a large skillet and brown.
- Add pasta sauce, diced tomatoes, and seasonings.
- Turn heat down to simmer, place lid on skillet and simmer for about 40-60 minutes.
- Add cooked macaroni to meat sauce and fold in.
- Spoon out into bowls and top with a slice of cheese, serve with grated parmesan cheese. Enjoy!