Slow Cooker – Pork Tenderloin Pot Roast…
Pork Tenderloin Pot Roast
- 1 & 1/2 pound pork tenderloin
- 8 ounces baby carrots
- 2 potatoes, cut in large cubes
- 2 celery stalks sliced
- 1 small onion cut in quarters, optional
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- In a small slow cooker set on high, add water, onion, then carrots, then celery, and set pork on top.
- Sprinkle top of pork with paprika, parsley, salt and pepper.
- Set on lid and cook for about three hours then add potatoes.
- Cook about another hour, until potatoes are tender.
- Transfer meat to a serving dish, set vegetables around meat on serving dish.
- Serves about 3-4. Enjoy!
- If you like make gravy from drippings left in slow cooker. Pour drippings into a small pan over medium high heat. Mix a 1/2 cup water with 2 tablespoons corn starch. Pour into pan with drippings stir until it thickens. Turn off and remove from heat. Serve on the side with pot roast.