Individual Brownies Made with Mayonnaise and Walnuts…
Mayo Walnut Brownies
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup baking cocoa
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 semi sweet chocolate chips
- In a medium bowl add the mayonnaise, sugar, and baking cocoa.
- Stir all together until everything is blended in.
- Add the flour, baking soda, blend together.
- Fold in walnuts.
- Spray two (8 ounce) ramekins or baking dishes with cooking spray.
- Spread batter into baking dishes evenly.
- Bake in preheated oven at 350° for about 15-17 minutes.
- Place on cooling rack, while hot divide chocolate chips evenly on top.
- Let chocolate chips melt, and spread over top of hot brownies.
- Garnish with a few chopped walnut pieces on top. Cool, Serve and Enjoy!