Gluten Free – Apple Cake made in a Mini Bundt Pan…
Apple Mini Bundt Cake
- 3/4 cup gluten free flour
- 1 egg slightly beaten with fork
- 1/3 cup light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup cooking oil
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 apple peeled, cored, and chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts, optional
*Make sure to choose gluten free ingredients to make it gluten free!
- In a medium mixing bowl, mix together egg, light brown sugar, cooking oil, milk, and vanilla.
- Add gluten free flour, baking powder, baking soda, and cinnamon, mix in completely.
- Fold in diced apples and walnuts.
- Spray a mini bundt pan (6 inch) with cooking spray.
- Slowly pour in batter evenly.
- Bake in pre heated 350° oven, for about 25-30 minutes.
- After cooled top with glaze or dust with powdered sugar. Serve and enjoy!