Gluten Free – Peanut Butter and Oatmeal Muffin Tops…
Peanut Butter and Oatmeal Muffin Tops
- 1/2 cup gluten free flour
- 1/2 cup quick oats
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/3 cup light brown sugar
- 1 egg slightly beaten with fork
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
*Make sure to choose gluten free ingredients to make it gluten free!
*Tip: I used 100% peanuts, crunchy peanut butter, it worked great.
- In a medium mixing bowl add egg, light brown sugar, peanut butter, and milk stir and completely blend together.
- Stir in the gluten free flour, quick oats, and baking soda, mix together.
- Spray a muffin top pan with cooking spray.
- Pour batter into muffin top pan.
- Bake in a pre heated oven @ 350° for 8-10 minutes.
- Transfer to cooling rack and serve warm or cooled. Makes 6.