Mushroom and Ginger Egg Drop Soup…
Mushroom and Ginger Egg Drop Soup
- 4 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 2 eggs beaten
- 8 ounces sliced mushrooms, (white or baby Portobello
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 3 sliced green onions tops
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons corn starch
- 1/3 cup water
- In a medium sauce pan add broth, mushrooms, ginger, green onions.
- Turn heat on medium high.
- Bring to a boil, let boil a few minutes.
- Mix the water and cornstarch together until no lumps.
- Add to soup and stir into soup.
- Slowly pour in the beaten eggs, keep stirring.
- Cook for a few minutes more.
- Serve hot and garnish with more green onion, salt and pepper to taste.