Gluten Free – Bacon Maple Breakfast Muffin Tops…
Bacon Maple Muffin Tops
- 1/2 cup gluten free pancake mix
- 1/4 cup oatmeal
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/8 cup cooking oil
- 1/4 cup real bacon pieces
- extra bacon pieces to sprinkle on top before baking
- light brown sugar to sprinkle on top before baking, optional
*Make sure to choose gluten free ingredients to make it gluten free!
- In a medium mixing bowl combine egg, maple syrup,cooking oil, and milk, mix with a fork.
- Add flour and oatmeal mix all together.
- Stir in bacon pieces.
- Spoon batter in to the muffin top pan.
- Sprinkle top with bacon pieces and light brown sugar.
- Bake in pre heated oven at 350° for 8 minutes.
- Set on cooling rack and serve warm or cooled.
- Makes about 6, taste great with fruit, enjoy!