Gluten Free – Dutch Apple Pie Crisp. This recipe has a layer of crisp on the bottom too!
Dutch Apple Pie Crisp
- 1 cup gluten free flour
- 1 cup quick oats
- 1/3 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 can apple pie filling about 20 ounces
*Make sure to choose gluten free ingredients to make it gluten free!
- In a medium mixing bowl mix together flour, quick oats, light brown sugar, baking soda, cinnamon.
- Pour melted butter over dry ingredients, stir and mix with a fork until moist. Add more melted butter if still to dry.
- In pie pan spread evenly about a third of crumble mixture on bottom of pie pan.
- Pour apple pie filling on top of the crumble layer.
- Spread the remaining of the crumble mixture evenly over the apples.
- Bake in preheated oven @ 375° for about 40 minutes.
- Eat warm or cooled with ice cream or whipped cream, if you like. Enjoy!